Red Dirt is a heavy-duty system built around a range of roof rack bars and accessories for vans and utes.
It’s built for the heavy-duty end of the trade industry and is seen on many of the mining and service vehicles across Perth and the rest of Western Australia.
Jaram Red Dirt Roof Racks features
– Heavy-duty bar system- steel and aluminium, aerodynamic models available
– Allows more room for wiring and light fitting
– Rated load-carrying capacity 50kg per bar
– Comes with mounting kit to suit your vehicle
– Range of accessories for easier and more secure loading
– Engineered design provides enhanced durability and accommodates vehicle movement
The Red Dirt range includes:
– Square bar, a classic galvanised and powder-coated steel design that allows plenty of room for light cables
– Aero bar, designed to minimise wind resistance
– Cab Mount
– Truck mount, which comes with to heights options
– Gutter mounts with protection strips above and below the mounting brackets to prevent damage to your vehicles paintwork
– Canopy Mounts, which mounts directly to flat work body type roof or toolboxes
– Mining bar – when mounted with a few other red dirt accessories, the bar can be converted into a mining bar format in compliance with the Australian Safety Standards and Regulations.
Total 4×4 supply the Jaram roof rack range and can mount them as well. Contact us for a quote.