I want a bull bar quote for my car
INTRODUCING THE MAX ALLOY BULL BAR RANGE
Looking at getting a quality bull bar without having the weight of steel? The MAX Alloy Bull Bar range is now available at Total 4×4. With impressive design features including added strengthening, twin rated (4,000kgs each) tow points and winch compatibility, these quality alloy bull bars are designed in Australia and have been independently tested and certified to ensure they meet all Australian standards.
MAX Alloy Bull Bars are made from heat treated 5052 grade alloy and include a host of other features including a triple stone tray and fog light mounting provision.
MAX Alloy Bull Bar Features:
INTRODUCING THE NEW MAX GEN II
This new bar has all the strength and versatility of a MAX product, along with a host of new design features including a new modern beveled style, relocated recovery points, new indicators that are compatible with the vehicles DRL (Daytime Running Lights), new OE standard Fog Lights, embossed bumper over riders and modern and easy to read fitting instructions.
Frontal vehicle protection is essential for all 4WD vehicles exploring the unique Australian environment. MAX Bull Bars have been specifically designed in Australia with this purpose in mind.
MAX Bull Bars have been independently tested and certified to ensure they meet all Australian standards and include twin 4,000kg rated recovery points as well as provisions for winch fitment.
Max Gen II Bull Bars features:
- Designed and tested in Australia
- Manufactured from quality material
- Airbag tested and compliant.
- Twin rated (4,000kgs each) recovery points.
- Winch compatible (cover plate provided for non-winch installations).
- Twin gusseted aerial mounts.
- Twin reinforced hi-lift jack points.
- LED indicator park lights.
- Fog light mounting provision.
- OE standard LED fog light option.
- DRL compatible LED indicator park lights.
- Spot light mounting provision.
- Pressed air vents throughout bar for increased air flow.
- Triple stone tray.
- Shoulder pipes protrude through bumper channel for extra strengthening.
- Powder coated finish.
WHY BUY MAX??
MAXimum protection! Fully independently tested and certified in Australia to meet Australian standards.
MAXimum strength! Bars are made from 3mm steel with fully reinforced winch and recovery points.
MAXimum quality! Designed by 4WD specialists and built by manufacturers with over 30 years experience.
MAXimum range! Individually designed to fit each model.
MAXimum style! The design of each bar will enhance the look of your 4×4. If you want tough? You want MAX!
MAXimum versatility! MAX bars have plenty of tabs to allow the mounting of lights, winches, aerials