We have implemented a number of measures to keep you and our staff safe
We have adopted a number of protocols in accordance with the MTA directive below.
With the additional measures and social distancing practices in place, Total 4×4 is able to operate its business as usual, while ensuring our staff and customers are safe.
- Appointments can be booked over the phone or email
- On-site quotes can be conducted without the client directly on the premises and sales followed up by email or phone
- On-site fittings can be conducted without the client directly on the premises and sales followed up by email or phone
- Contactless payment options available: Zippay, afterpay, bank transfer, paypal and card payment via phone
- Hand sanitiser available in the workshop and reception area
- Car parts and accessories our staff has had direct contact with will be disinfected
- Total 4×4 staff will actively be practicing social distancing recommendations: No shaking hands, no hugging, no embracing
- Our team is aware of preventive health guidelines and will respect them:
– they will be wearing disposable gloves while touching cars and accessories
– they will avoid direct contact as much as possible
– they will regularly wash hands with soap as well as sanitiser
Contactless Car Drop-Off system Available
If you wish to limit risk as much as possible when getting your car fitted or for an on-site quote, we have creates a contactless car drop off system.
Here is how it works out:
- Arrange it while booking or prior the appointment
- Our team will collect a deposit via the contactless payment of your choosing
Contactless payment options: bank transfer, PayPal, card payment via phone, Zippay, Afterpay.
- Park the car in front of the reception and leave keys in the car
Our staff will be made aware your car has arrived and will take it from there.
- Total 4×4 staff to work on your car as agreed (for quoting or fitting)
If any question or problem arises while your car is being worked on, our staff will call or SMS you.
Car keys to be disinfected before and after use by staff.
Car parts and accessories that were in direct contact with staff to be disinfected.
Staff to wear disposable gloves.
- Receive call or SMS when car is ready for pick up
Car will be parked in front of the reception area.
Car keys to be left in the car.
- Settle invoice with a contactless payment method
Should you have any questions regarding the way the business is conducted during this unprecedented time, please do not hesitate to call us or email us.
For additional information on COVID-19 please visit The Department of Health website page on the coronavirus here.